Juren Facial Brush Machine
As many of you know, Julia and I see exfoliation as a very important part of any cleaning resume, because of its many benefits. We have been trialing now for quite a few months, daily Cleanings/Exfoliation with a facial brush machine and using our Juren AHA Facial exfoliation cream only once a week for a deep exfoliation, and we have been amazed with the results.
We have noticed that the facial brush machine works with all skin types in many different ways:
- Removes makeup and sunscreen better than cleansing by hand;
- Helps to exfoliate the skin quicker for faster skin cell turnover;
- Massages the skin daily, to promote collagen production to achieve tighter and brighter skin;
- Boosts the absorption of your next skin care step;
- Helps polish away the look of past skin damage for a more even-looking complexion;
- Softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles;
- Feels like a spa facial treatment;
- Can be used with any cream or gel cleanser;
- Removes oil and debris that blocks pores that causes black heads;
- Very quick and easy to use.
There are many facial brush machines on the market at the moment ranging from $15 - $200. We have tried many and you really dont need to spend a lot of money to get great results. The only thing we have noticed is that some can be used in the shower and some cant and this will vary the price.
We have sourced our very own facial brush machine, which costs $65. It is:
- Battery operated so you can take it wherever you go. (comes with 2 x AA Batteries)
- Waterproof: Use at the sink, in the shower or in the bath.
- Comes with two brush heads that provide six months of skin pampering when used every day.
- Two spin speeds allow you to customize your experience. Just a push of a button switches from a lower speed to a higher one, reaching over 400 rotations per minute.
- Both speeds provide gentle massaging yet deep cleansing thats suitable for daily use on all skin types, even sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
- The nylon bristles of the brush head feature polished tips with rounded ends so they feel super soft against your skin.
- Unique angled design hugs the contours of your face to help thoroughly clean.
We are using the Facial Brush Machine in more of our facials now.
So, if you are interested and would like to know what if feels like, just ask us.